Speed Management Polska is proud to recruit for our partner SAMSUNG SDS – one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world. SAMSUNG SDS inspires and empowers a digital revolution with their cutting edge technologies and always strives for excellence.
JOB TITLE: Back-End Developer SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud (Samsung SDS).
CONTRACT: B2B preferred (contract with benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance).
WORK PLACE: Warsaw / Hybrid / Remote in Poland.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The e-Store Backend Developer will be part of the global delivery team in order to develop and maintain the web pages on e-Store business platform. With a thorough understanding of back-end web development in a responsive architecture, he/she will work closely with other back-end developers, back-end developers, app developers, quality technicians, business analysts, delivery/ops leads, and UX/UI designers.
- Implements backend processes, integrations and tools on the e-Store Platform using a working knowledge of Spring framework, ORM data model, various integration patterns;
- Develops and maintains integrations and API’s exposed/consumed by system;
- Experience in agile melodic , usage of git, jira, confluence, Relational databases system, CI;
- Troubleshoots and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Must be able to program codes in Java 11+ in Enterprise envirnonment;
- Good cooperation and communication skills, work in international team.
- 5+ years Java Development experience (SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris is a must);
- Understanding of server-side principles and the relation to back -end development and delivery;
- Extensive knowledge of performance testing and back -end optimization principles and techniques;
- Understands Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
We kindly inform that Speed Management reserves right to contact only selected candidates.