WE ARE HIRING NOW!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide technical support and guidance to online marketers throughout Europe/CIS and MEA for Samsung.com operations.
– Provide direct IT support to Samsung on-line manager, marketing and web production teams (response and handling of service requests and system troubleshooting) based on web based technology
– Develop, debugging and problem solving for Samsung.com.
– Guide and release HQ system standard (SEO, design, coding, integrating and security policy) to local IT teams.
– Microsite security audit coordination among local, hosting and HQ security team (training provided).
– Samsung Electronics regional subsidiaries on-line managers and product managers
– Day to day contact with Web Agencies – web content production team, online marketing support team
– Samsung Electronics service centre (Customer Support issues)
– SDS HQ Samsung.com operation team in Korea.
– SDS/SDSE manager and staff
– Knowledge for web programming and experience on development and operation
– Passion Internet marketing
– Maintain good and strong relationships with all key liaisons
– No. of communication partners: circa 30
– No. of Samsung Electronics European subsidiaries: 30
Degree in computer science or related preferred, however, applicants with other type of degrees or qualifications with relevant experience will also be considered.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
– At least 5 years’ experience in Website operation and development
– CMS experience (especially AEM experiences) is preferred.
– Frontend development experience is preferred.
– An understanding in other web service technical elements (ASP.NET and TCP/IP network)
– Ability to analyse business requirements from all key liaisons
– Self-starter, able to work under own initiative
– Good team player
– Well presented, professional and dedicated
Various experience of enterprise web site development project or operation
Experience in developing and managing websites including analytic tools.
Submit your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org