Speed Management Polska is proud to recruit for our partner SAMSUNG SDS – one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world. SAMSUNG SDS inspires and empowers a digital revolution with their cutting edge technologies and always strives for excellence.
JOB TITLE: Front-End Developer SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud (SAMSUNG SDS).
CONTRACT: B2B preferred (contract with benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance).
WORK PLACE: Warsaw / Hybrid / Remote in Poland.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The e-Store Frontend Developer will be part of the global delivery team in order to develop and maintain the web pages on e-commerce platform.
With a thorough understanding of front-end web development in a responsive architecture, he/she will work closely with other front-end developers, back-end developers, app developers, quality technicians, business analysts, delivery/ops leads, and UX/UI designers.
- Develops and maintains responsive web designs using hybris solution, bootstrap or similar framework;
- Troubleshoots and corrects front-end website and application-related issues;
- Advises on front-end web application architecture solutions that are reusable and user-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Proficient in front-end web development using HTML5, CSS3 and CSS5, jQuery framework and, Responsive Development experience;
- Understanding of server-side principles and the relation to front-end development and delivery;
- Extensive knowledge of performance testing and front-end optimization principles and techniques;
- Understands Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.